This website has been designed and constructed in accordance with the guidelines laid down by the World Wide Web Consortium http://www.w3.org
We also used our own guidelines which include -
- Using meaningful ALT text for all images to provide descriptive text.
- Using descriptive hyperlink text.
- Avoiding the use of frames.
We recommend using the ‘top 5’ browsers and keeping them up to date for optimum browsing :
(Browser updates are available free of charge from each browser provider)
- Google Chrome - https://www.google.co.uk/intl/en_uk/chrome/browser/
- Internet Explorer - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/download-ie
- Safari - http://support.apple.com/downloads/#internet
- Mozilla Firefox - http://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/new/
- Opera - http://www.opera.com/computer/windows
Reasons to upgrade your browser:
- New versions are more secure
- New versions are faster
- Improved browsing experience