The City of Wells Cemetery is located at: Cemetery Lodge, 127 Portway, Wells, BA5 1LY, the onsite Chapel provides the perfect location for smaller funerals or memorial services. The chapel is easily accessible for wheelchairs and can seat up to 50 mourners.
Services can be led by the religious leader of your choice and personal funeral service sheets can be accommodated, please discuss your individual requirements with your funeral director or the cemetery office staff.
Grave space in the cemetery can be pre-purchased and memorials in the form of bronze plaques or benches can also be purchased.
Please click on the links below to download our cemetery price list for full details and terms and conditions.
Wells Cemetery is run by the City Council. The Cemetery Registrar is Steve Luck and the Cemetery Manager is Mark Culliford who has day to day responsibility for its management.
They can be contacted on 01749 672049 or via our contact us page.
Links and information
- Click here to download the 2017 cemetery price list.
- Click here to downloaded the cemetery factsheet for information on the services available.
- Click here to download the interment form.
- Click here to download the rules and regulations of Wells Cemetery.
- Click here to download a bronze plaque arrangement form.