The following car parks are operated under the Mendip District Council: http://www.mendip.gov.uk/carpark
- Union Street, Priory Road & South Street Car Parks are limited to three hours maximum parking. (However blue badge holders can park all day in South Street Car Park)
- Tucker Street and Princes Road Car Parks allow for parking all day.
- Market Place Car Park is limited to one hour parking, however restrictions apply on both Tuesday & Friday evenings and Wednesday & Saturday day times, due to the outdoor market.
- Priory Road Car Park is privately operated.
- Waitrose Car Park, Whiting Way, offers short and long term parking.
Please follow this link to 'Parkopedia' for more information: http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/carpark/waitrose/ba5/wells/?arriving=201612151530&leaving=201612151730
Postcodes for these car parks to help with Sat Nav are Princes Road - BA5 1TE, South Street - BA5 1SL, Tucker Street - BA5 1TF, Union Street - BA5 2PU.
Car Park charges are managed by NSL Car Parks and can be contacted on : 0845 3371000
This website has information on when charges apply at the particular car parks. http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/wells/
You can charge your electric car at the following two locations. (Charge Points)
Morrisons, East Somerset Way, Wells, BA5 1SQ2 / x 7kW 32A Type 2 Mennekes
Swan Hotel, Sadler Street, Wells, BA5 2RX1 / x 7kW 32A Type 2 Mennekes
Use the + and - buttons to zoom in and out of the map below.
Blue pointers are local carparks and Red pointers are points of local interest.
To view a more detailed map then click here
View Wells City Council car parks in a larger map